Southwest Healthcare Services offers a competitive compensation plan including evening/night shift differentials, vacation, and holidays.
Vacation Time (in addition to sick and holiday leave)
- 1-4 years = up to 2 weeks paid vacation
- 4-9 years = up to 3 weeks paid vacation
- 10 years and after = up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- Typically paid time and a half when working holidays
- Paid holidays are based on employment status (i.e. full time, part time, help out etc.)
- Approximately two hours accrued for every 80 hours worked.
Employee Health Credit
- Clinic/Hospital credit for Full-Time and Part-Time Employees.
Section 125 Cafeteria Benefit Plan, Includes:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 403(B) - Retirement
- Medical Spending
- Dependent Care
- Health Saving Account
- Voluntary Products, such as:
- Short-Term Disability
- Critical Care
- Hospital Indemnity
** Section 125 Cafeteria Plan is based on employment status. Employees eligible for the Section 125 Cafeteria Plan can select benefits from any of the categories listed above. See HR for more details.**
- You can begin contributing right away
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Continuing education courses offered on site.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Employee Assistance Program
- The Employee Assistance Program is a free confidential assessment/counseling/referral service staffed by trained professionals who help individuals and families evaluate their problems and take positive action to resolve them. Services offered are either face-to-face, web-based, or phone consultation by the EAP clinical staff.