The Clinic/Hospital Business Office is seeking a Full-Time Financial Counselor to assist patients and family members in understanding costs of treatment and developing payment solutions.
Job specific duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
1. Arranging payment plans with patients input.
2. Assisting patients and family members with the Charity Care process.
3. Analyzing reports for possible Collection Agency placement.
4. Posting and verifing payments received.
5. Entering charges to patient accounts.
6. Preparing and transmitting EDI statements.
7. Answering patient/guarantor questions as related to billing.
8. Preparing and transmitting insurance claims.
9. Performing administrative functions as directed by Manager.