Registered Nurses at our Critical-Access Hospital
Southwest Healthcare Services has an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Registered Nurse (RN) to join our nursing team. We are looking for a full time RN to work 12 hour day shifts in our Critical Access Hospital.
Qualified candidates will receive a $5,000 sign on bonus, relocation assistance, competitive wage and benefit package, as well as opportunities for up to $15,000 in student loan repayment assistance.
Southwest Healthcare Services fosters an environment that promotes professional growth, enabling our nurses to excel in their careers through continuing education opportunities while acquiring a broad experience in caring for patients throughout the lifespan.
• Responsible for direct and indirect care of patients in the hospital as well as the provision of nursing care to patients in the Emergency Department.
• Functions effectively within nursing and inter-professional teams, fostering open communication, mutual respect, and shared decision-making to achieve quality patient care
• Assigns, delegates and coordinates the care team as part of their daily responsibility.
• Collects, assesses and documents patient healthcare data.
• Leads interventions in the coordination of patient care in a safe, timely and appropriate manner. Considers needs and behaviors of specific patient age groups and cultural groups in all patient care activities. Documents interventions per hospital standard
• Educates the patient/family regarding health status and established plan of care.
• Plays a key role in developing and implementing improvement efforts to achieve organizational goals within the quality and safety performance improvement plan and outperform benchmarks for nurse sensitive quality indicators (Including quality measures i.e. CAUTI, Falls, and Stroke, Trauma, & STEMI metrics).
• Registered Nurse licensed to practice in the state of North Dakota
• BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC (facility can provide this training to staff)