Co-Director of Nursing for our Long Term Care
Southwest Healthcare Services has an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Nurse to join our leadership team. The Co-DON position would take an active role in leadership in our Long Term Care with the support of our COO.
Qualified candidates will receive a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, competitive wage and benefit package.
Southwest Healthcare Services fosters an environment that promotes professional growth, enabling our nurses to excel in their careers through continuing education opportunities while acquiring a broad experience in caring for patients throughout the lifespan.
The Co-Director of Nursing will assure that optimum nursing care is given to all residents. The director will have authority and accountability for the function, activities, orientation and training of the nursing staff. The Director is bound by regulations established by the Nurse Practice Act, State and Federal Regulatory Bodies and the policies and procedure of this Corporation. This position will work a blend of24-28 hours in nurse Leadership and 12 hours working on the LTC floor as an RN.
Southwest Healthcare Services commitment to patients is our focus. We are looking for a Co-DON that will drive and lead the patient experience through our care standards.
- Welcoming - We promise to demonstrate hospitality each and every time you walk through our door.
- Ethical - We promise integrity is at the heart of everything we do. We promise to build and maintain your trust.
- Communication - We promise to use a team approach to healthcare. This include listening, respect, honesty, and confidentiality.
- Accountability: We promise to accept responsibility and be diligent stewards of appropriate assignments and communication with patients, family members and staff.
- Respectful: We promise to recognize and value the dignity and uniqueness of everyone.
- Empowerment: We promise to empower our employees to provide you with the best care possible.
The Co-DON will need to possess the ability to communicate well with residents, staff, health providers, and regulatory agencies.