Director of Nursing
Southwest Healthcare Services is seeking a strong, organized Director of Nursing, who demonstrates a passion for leadership and a commitment to the philosophy of patient-centered care to manage operations of our Long Term Care.
Qualified candidates will receive a $7,500 sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, competitive wage and benefit package, as well as opportunities for up to $15,000 in student loan repayment assistance.
Southwest Healthcare Services, located in Bowman, ND, is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare to southwest North Dakota and northwest South Dakota. A clean, progressive community, Bowman offers a friendly, family-oriented, small town atmosphere with wonderful opportunities for outdoor recreation and hunting. Southwest Healthcare Services fosters an environment that promotes professional growth and leadership development.
· Recruit, hire, train, coach, and evaluate nursing department personnel
· Coordinate and direct activities of the nursing department
· Develop nursing standards, policies and procedures to be in accordance with regulatory requirements and evidenced-based practices
· With the collaboration of front-line staff, set objectives and goals for the nursing department
· Perform administrative duties such as, preparing reports, implementing a budget, scheduling, etc. as well as the ability to carry out the essential job duties of a staff nurse.
· Other duties as assigned
· Ability to effectively lead and develop personnel by creating a supportive work environment.
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements and best practices in healthcare.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Aptitude for problem-solving.
· Graduate of an accredited nursing school with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
· Registered Nurse licensed to practice in the state of North Dakota
· Knowledge in Long Term Care regulations
Interested candidates may apply online at: http://swhealthcare.net/employment/
Further inquiries may contact:
Allison Engelhart, HR Dept. 701-523-4120